viernes, 20 de diciembre de 2013

Featuring Música Awards 2013 - Canciones













***** Click en las fotos para escuchar *****

1.  Empire Of The Sun: “Alive”



2. Capital Cities: “Safe and sound”



3. Pet Shop Boys: “Vocal”



4. Robin Thicke: “Blurred lines”



5. Avicii: “Wake me up” 


6. Lorde: “Royals”


7. Foals: “My number”



8. Daft Punk: “Get lucky”



9. Johnny Marr: “The messenger”



10. Nine Inch Nails: “Came back haunted”



11. Depeche Mode: “Soothe my soul”



12. Filter: “What do you say”



13. Icona Pop: “I love it”



14. Katy Perry: “Roar”



15. Lady Gaga: “Do what U want”



16. MGMT: “Alien days”



17. Suede: “Snowblind”



18. The Strokes: “One way trigger”



19. Yeah Yeah Yeahs: “Sacrilege”



20. Cut Copy: “Let me show you love”



21. Arcade Fire: “Reflektor”



22. David Bowie: “The stars (are out tonight)”



23. Disclosure: “F for you”



24. Arctic Monkeys: “Do I wanna know?”



25. Britney Spears: “Alien”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario